mandag 18. september 2017

I can't believe it, Alamy wants me!

I got cheeky and decided to start at the top. Despite what many people think, Alamy is not yet another microstock site. It's trying to be a distribution channel for professional photographers and the technical quality requirements are quite a bit higher. And they wanted me. 😊

The samples I sent them for evaluation are already for sale at http://www.alamy.com/contrib-browse.asp?cid={CED23ADB-0CE9-403F-A389-7F00A62EE168}&name=Frank+Nordberg. Three quite different photos:

The first one:

It dates back to 2006 and it was the third picture I ever took with my DSLR. My parents used to have a cottage by the southernmsot coast of Norway and it had this trellis with some stunningly beautiful roses. I'm going to post more images of them later.

The second photo is from 2008:
Roar og Frank were doing a two-nighter at a club in Lofoten and since the weather was spectacular, we had to have our dinner at the club's outdoors restaurant of course. Some other, less welcome guests had a similar idea... Seagulls may look gorgeous as they glide across the sky but really, with the glamour stipped off they're basically rats with feathers.

The third photo is a more recent one - from 2015:
I've taken a series of pictures of the absolutely fantastic wooden townhouses of Lillehammer and decided to include one of them in my introduction package to Alamy. More to come later.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar